DOMAIN NAME REGISTER & TRANSFER
A domain name is actually the very first step in starting your online business. It’s a prerequisite. You need to take time and select a very unique domain name. Domain names are highly competitive, that’s why your name will have to be unique.
Criteria for selecting a domain name for registration
- Your business or organization name eg for ADEA AFRICA, its adeaafrica.com
- Your business niche eg if you sell textbooks in Kenya, then textbooks.co.ke
- A combination of business name and niche eg if you deal with gifts, then adeagifts.com
- Business name and geographical area eg for adea in Kenya, then adeakenya.com
- Niche and geographical area eg for business support in Kenya, then bizkenya.com
- A combination of business niches eg web hosting in education, then elimuhost.com
Whats the process of registering a domain name?
- Select the domain name to register.
- Click on Register button below and use the search box to search for its availability. If not available vary the name and search again.
- Once its available, you can continue the checkout process to register it.
- Once you have checked out, we will register the domain name for you and send you the details.
- That’s All.
What’s the process of transferring a domain name to us?
- Contact your domain registrar and request them unlock the domain and send you the transfer/EPP code
- Click on the transfer button below and enter your domain name. You will be asked for the EPP code, input it
- Complete the rest of the checkout process. Remember to input the EPP code on the more information box on the confirm order page
- Once you have checked out, we will transfer the domain name for you and send you the details.
Registration of a domain name is a very fast process completed in less than 30 minutes. For those who already have domain registered elsewhere, you have an option of transferring your domain name to us to enable us effectively manage your online system.