A management information system is a software that helps you to manage the immense data and information generated within your business or organization. The system arranges and stores the data hence making it easier to interpret it and use it for decision making.
A good management information should be:
1) Easy to use and navigate.
2) Accessible – Web or cloud-based systems are better.
3) Have more fundamental features.
4) Inexpensive. A reasonable price.
5) Get systems that are supported. Keep off the freeware since they are never supported.
So next time you are looking for a management information system for your business or organization, keep in mind the above five points.
For more information, click Management Information systems